Young People Matter at St Andrews Church of England Primary School
URN: 2664533Address: St. Andrews C of E Primary School, Kay Road, London, SW9 9DE
No report yet – why?
There may not be a report because:
- this service hasn’t been inspected yet
- an inspection has taken place recently, but the report hasn’t been published yet.
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Early Years Register, Compulsory Childcare Register, Voluntary Childcare Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last report.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About Young People Matter at St Andrews Church of England Primary School
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Out-of school day care
- Local authority: Lambeth
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: St. Andrews C of E Primary School, Kay Road, London, SW9 9DE
- Region: London
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 02072744503
Registered by Young People Matter Ltd
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- YPM ASC At Fenstanton Primary School
- YPM Holiday Camp at Rosendale
- Ypm Afterschool Club At Crawford Primary School
- YPM Childcare Provider at Stockwell
- YPM Holiday Camp at Hitherfield
- YPM Childcare Provider at Granton
- Young People Matter at Ashmole Primary School
- Young People Matter At Elm Wood Primary School
- YPM Childcare Provider at Lark Hall Closed
- YPM After-School Club At St John's Angell Town Closed
- YPM Holiday Camp At Wyvil Closed
- YPM Childcare Provider at Reay Closed
- Young People Matter At Henry Fawcett School Closed
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for Young People Matter at St Andrews Church of England Primary School
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.