Acorn Family Centre
URN: 2686238Address: Askham Grange Prison, Main Street, Askham Richard, YORK, YO23 3FT
No report yet – why?
There may not be a report because:
- this service hasn’t been inspected yet
- an inspection has taken place recently, but the report hasn’t been published yet.
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Early Years Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last report.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About Acorn Family Centre
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Full day care
- Local authority: York
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: Askham Grange Prison, Main Street, Askham Richard, YORK, YO23 3FT
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 01904772078
Registered by Action For Children Developments Ltd
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- Spring - First Steps
- Spring - Big Cherry Tree
- Spring – Boscombe Down
- Spring - St Bart's Out Of School Hours Centre
- Spring - Medmenham
- Spring – St Bart's House
- Spring - RAF Scampton
- Bedlington Station Playgroup
- Spring-Raf Shawbury
- Spring - Carousel
- Spring - Seesaw
- Spring Wellsprings
- Spring Levels
- Spring Hollies
- Spring Bishops Hull
- Little Rainbows Day Nursery
- Spring - Harlequin
- Spring - High Wycombe
- Spring Thorpe Hamlet
- Spring - Northumberland Heath
- Spring - RAF Waddington 2nd site
- Spring - Layfield
- Spring Wittering
- Spring - Howdon
- Spring - RAF Boulmer
- Spring Milecross
- Spring Cedars
- Spring - Winlaton
- Spring - RAF Waddington
- Spring - Leam Lane
- Spring - Bensham
- Spring - Deckham
- Spring - RAF Cosford
- Spring OSCARS @ Redwood Academy
- Kids Club Honnington
- Spring - RAF Wyton
- Spring - RAF Benson
- Spring - RAF Honington
- Spring - RAF Halton
- Spring - Highfield
- Spring - Riverbank Closed
- Spring - RAF Linton-on-Ouse Closed
- Spring - St. Quintins Closed
- Spring - Cheyne Closed
- Spring Hunstanton Closed
- Spring - Clare Gardens Closed
- Spring - Fairfield Closed
- Spring - Violet Melchett Closed
- Spring-Kids Holiday Club Closed
- Spring - Gaywood Closed
- Spring - RAF Wittering 2nd site Closed
- Spring - Honeypot (Folkestone) Closed
- Spring - Oak Tree Closed
- Spring Holt Closed
- Spring - Linton On Ouse Primary Closed
- Spring Beacon Closed
- Spring Worthy Down Closed
- Spring - Raf Waddington 2nd Site Closed
- Spring Raf Wyton - Holiday Club Closed
- Spring - Homelands Closed
- Spring – Bedlington Closed
- Spring - Rosehill Closed
- Spring - St Bart's – Smiles Closed
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for Acorn Family Centre
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.