CamPlay Saturday Club - Cambridge
URN: 2686636Address: Cambridgeshire Learning Disability Partnership, Horizon Resource Centre, Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3HY
No report yet – why?
There may not be a report because each year we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Compulsory Childcare Register, Voluntary Childcare Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last report.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About CamPlay Saturday Club - Cambridge
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Sessional day care
- Local authority: Cambridgeshire
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: Cambridgeshire Learning Disability Partnership, Horizon Resource Centre, Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3HY
- Region: East of England
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 01480379800
Registered by Cambridgeshire County Council
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- Camplay - Saturday Club - March
- Camplay - Holiday Club - Wisbech
- Camplay - Saturday Club - Wisbech
- Oasis Nursery
- CamPlay - Saturday Club - Ely
- Camplay Holiday Club - March
- CamPlay - Holiday Club - Ely
- Camplay - Saturday Club - Whittlesey
- Camplay - Saturday Club - Chatteris
- The Discovery Club at Grafham Water Centre
- CamPlay Saturday Club - St Neots
- Trumpington Early Years and Childcare
- Camplay Holiday Club - Comberton
- Camplay Holiday Club - Linton
- Camplay - Holiday Club - Huntingdon
- Camplay - Holiday Club - St Neots
- CamPlay – Saturday and Holiday Club – Cambridge City
- Camplay Saturday Club - Huntingdon
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for CamPlay Saturday Club - Cambridge
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.