My Ohana IKEA Greenwich
URN: 2700616Address: Ikea, 55-57 Bugsby's Way, London, SE10 0QJ
No report yet – why?
There may not be a report because each year we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Voluntary Childcare Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last report.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About My Ohana IKEA Greenwich
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Sessional day care
- Local authority: Greenwich
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: Ikea, 55-57 Bugsby's Way, London, SE10 0QJ
- Region: London
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 020 3645 0000
Registered by Tinies U.K. Limited
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- My Ohana Holiday Club H M Treasury
- My Ohana Holiday Club BEIS
- My Ohana IKEA Wembley
- My Ohana Nursery Gloucester
- My Ohana IKEA Reading
- My Ohana IKEA Sheffield
- My Ohana IKEA Milton Keynes
- My Ohana IKEA Nottingham
- My Ohana IKEA Lakeside
- My Ohana IKEA Leeds
- My Ohana IKEA Exeter
- My Ohana IKEA Gateshead
- My Ohana IKEA Bristol
- My Ohana IKEA Croydon
- My Ohana Wentworth Creche
- My Ohana RAC Crèche
- Jubilee Nursery
- My Ohana IKEA Southampton
- My Ohana IKEA Warrington
- My Ohana Nursery Cheltenham
- My Ohana Holiday Club Caxton House
- My Ohana York Nursery
- My Ohana Little Space Creche
- Tinies Ikea Creche Nottingham Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Manchester Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Tottenham Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Milton Keynes Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Coventry Closed
- Tinies Creche- Bank of England Sports Centre Closed
- Tinies Nursery Finchley Closed
- Tinies Holiday Club Ware Closed
- Tinies Creche Hemel Hempstead Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Warrington Closed
- Tinies Creche Ikea Croydon Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Wembley Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Bristol Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Birmingham Closed
- Kew Kids Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Gateshead Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Reading Closed
- Tinies Creche Roehampton Closed
- Tinies Holiday Club Stevenage Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Leeds Closed
- Ikea Creche Southampton Closed
- Tinies Holiday Club Stockley Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Exeter Closed
- Tinies Nursery Northwood Closed
- Tinies Holiday Club Brentford Closed
- Tinies Ikea Creche Sheffield Closed
- Tinies Creche Hurlingham Closed
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for My Ohana IKEA Greenwich
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.