Millbrook Playscheme - MP3 Building
URN: 2711367Address: Mansel Park Pavilion, Evenlode Road, Southampton, SO16 9RS
No report yet – why?
There may not be a report because each year we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Voluntary Childcare Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last inspection.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About Millbrook Playscheme - MP3 Building
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Sessional day care
- Local authority: Southampton
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: Mansel Park Pavilion, Evenlode Road, Southampton, SO16 9RS
- Region: South East
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 02380 433086
Registered by Southampton Children's Play Association Committee
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- Townhill Park Playscheme - Moorlands Community Centre
- Sholing Playscheme - Valentine Primary School
- Shirley Scout Hut Playscheme
- Thornhill Playscheme - St Christopher's Church Hall
- Scpa - Weston Adventure Playground Playscheme
- Millbrook Mp3 Playscheme Closed
- Townhill Park Playscheme Closed
- Harefield Playscheme Closed
- Sholing Playscheme Closed
- SCPA - Thornhill Adventure Playground Closed
- Woolston Playscheme Closed
- Scpa - St Christophers Church Hall Playscheme Closed
- Portswood Playscheme Closed
- SCPA Millbrook Playscheme - Footsteps Closed
- Harefield Playscheme - Woodlands Community College Closed
- Shirley Playscheme Closed
- Scpa - Thornhill Hightown Community Centre Playscheme Closed
- Scpa - Millbrook Mason Moor Playscheme Closed
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for Millbrook Playscheme - MP3 Building
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.