ClubsComplete at St Agatha's
URN: 2719023Address: St. Agathas Rc Primary School, St. Agathas Drive, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 5TY
No report yet – why?
There may not be a report because:
- this service hasn’t been inspected yet
- an inspection has taken place recently, but the report hasn’t been published yet.
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Early Years Register, Compulsory Childcare Register, Voluntary Childcare Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last report.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About ClubsComplete at St Agatha's
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Out-of school day care
- Local authority: Kingston upon Thames
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: St. Agathas Rc Primary School, St. Agathas Drive, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 5TY
- Region: London
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 01530412750
Registered by Clubscomplete Limited
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- ClubsComplete St Paul's Cathedral School
- Clubscomplete At Griffydam Primary School
- Clubscomplete At Moira Primary School
- Clubscomplete At Ashby Willesley Primary School
- ClubsComplete at Albert Village Primary School
- Clubscomplete At Moor Green Primary Academy
- ClubsComplete at Newlands Community Primary School
- ClubsComplete at Ashby Hastings Primary School
- ClubsComplete at Viscount Beaumont
- ClubsComplete at Three Bridges Primary School
- ClubsComplete at Bakewell Infant School
- ClubsComplete at Pear Tree Mead
- ClubsComplete at Loughborough c of E
- ClubsComplete at Macaulay C OF E
- ClubsComplete at Moira Village Hall
- ClubsComplete at Belmont Primary School
- Clubscomplete At Walton - On - Trent C Of E Primary School Closed
- ClubsComplete at Ditchling (St Margaret's) CE Primary and Nursery School Closed
- ClubsComplete at Long Whatton Primary School Closed
- ClubsComplete at Wisborough Green Primary School Closed
- ClubsComplete at Thythorn Field Primary School Closed
- Clubscomplete At St Joseph's Catholic Infant School Closed
- ClubsComplete at Sundridge Primary School Closed
- ClubsComplete at Newbold Verdon Primary School Closed
- Clubscomplete At Coton In The Elms Primary School Closed
- Clubscomplete At St Barnabas Ce First And Middle School Closed
- Clubscomplete At Dove Bank Primary School Closed
At the same postcode
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for ClubsComplete at St Agatha's
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.