HMP New Hall Mother & Baby Unit
URN: 2732574Address: H M Prison & Young Offenders Institute, New Hall, New Hall Way, Flockton, Wakefield, WF4 4XX
No report yet – why?
There may not be a report because:
- this service hasn’t been inspected yet
- an inspection has taken place recently, but the report hasn’t been published yet.
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Early Years Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last inspection.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About HMP New Hall Mother & Baby Unit
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Full day care
- Local authority: Wakefield
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: H M Prison & Young Offenders Institute, New Hall, New Hall Way, Flockton, Wakefield, WF4 4XX
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 01924803455
Registered by Action For Children Developments Ltd
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- Spring - Winlaton
- Spring-Raf Shawbury
- Spring – Boscombe Down
- Spring - Leam Lane
- Spring - RAF Scampton
- Spring – St Bart's House
- Spring - RAF Waddington
- Spring - Highfield
- Spring Thorpe Hamlet
- Spring - Carousel
- Spring - Seesaw
- Spring OSCARS @ Westgate Academy
- Spring Oscars Leslie Manser
- Spring Levels
- OSCARS @ Monks Abbey Primary
- Spring Hollies
- Spring Wellsprings
- Spring Bishops Hull
- Acorn Family Centre
- Little Rainbows Day Nursery
- Spring - Harlequin
- Kids Club Honnington
- Spring - RAF Wyton
- Spring - Northumberland Heath
- Spring - RAF Waddington 2nd site
- Spring - Layfield
- Spring Cedars
- Spring - RAF Halton
- Spring - Howdon
- Spring - RAF Benson
- Spring Wittering
- Spring - RAF Honington
- Spring Milecross
- Spring OSCARS @ Redwood Academy
- Spring - RAF Cosford
- Spring - Honeypot (Folkestone) Closed
- Spring - RAF Linton-on-Ouse Closed
- Spring - RAF Wittering 2nd site Closed
- Spring - Homelands Closed
- Spring - Rosehill Closed
- Spring - Fairfield Closed
- Spring Hunstanton Closed
- Spring - RAF Boulmer Closed
- Spring - Riverbank Closed
- Spring - Linton On Ouse Primary Closed
- Spring-Kids Holiday Club Closed
- Spring - Oak Tree Closed
- Spring - St. Quintins Closed
- Spring - Cheyne Closed
- Spring - Clare Gardens Closed
- Spring Worthy Down Closed
- Spring - Violet Melchett Closed
- Spring - Deckham Closed
- Spring - Gaywood Closed
- Spring - Bensham Closed
- Spring Beacon Closed
- Spring - High Wycombe Closed
- Spring Holt Closed
- Spring - Raf Waddington 2nd Site Closed
- Bedlington Station Playgroup Closed
- Spring - First Steps Closed
- Spring – Bedlington Closed
- Spring Raf Wyton - Holiday Club Closed
- Spring - Medmenham Closed
- Spring - St Bart's Out Of School Hours Centre Closed
- Spring - Big Cherry Tree Closed
- Spring - St Bart's – Smiles Closed
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for HMP New Hall Mother & Baby Unit
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.