YMCA Hampton Pre School
URN: EY490521Address: The White House Community Association, The White House, 45 The Avenue, HAMPTON, Middlesex, TW12 3RN
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Early Years Register, Compulsory Childcare Register, Voluntary Childcare Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last inspection.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About YMCA Hampton Pre School
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Full day care
- Local authority: Richmond upon Thames
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: The White House Community Association, The White House, 45 The Avenue, HAMPTON, Middlesex, TW12 3RN
- Region: London
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 07587034279
Registered by YMCA St Paul's Group
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- YMCA Before And After School Club @ Handsworth Primary
- YMCA Whittingham ASC, BC, and Holiday Playscheme
- YMCA After School Club @ Chase Lane Primary School
- YMCA Hawker Centre Holiday Playscheme
- YMCA Before And After School Club @ Upton Cross Primary Closed
- YMCA Before And After School Club @ St. Marys, Chessington Closed
- YMCA Before And After School Club @ Yardley Primary School Closed
- YMCA After School Club @ St. Anthony's Catholic Primary Closed
- YMCA After School Club @ South Grove Primary School Closed
- YMCA After School Club @ Edinburgh Primary School Closed
- YMCA Before And After School Club @ Salisbury Manor Primary School Closed
- YMCA After School Club @ Barn Croft Primary Closed
- YMCA After School Club @ King Athelstan Primary School Closed
- YMCA After school club @ YMCA Surbiton Closed
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for YMCA Hampton Pre School
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.