URN: 148029Address: Hospital Lane, Blaby, Leicestershire, LE8 4FE
No report yet – why?
There may not be a report because:
- a newly registered school hasn’t been inspected yet
- an inspection has taken place recently, but the report hasn’t been published yet
- a school that has recently become an academy may not have been inspected yet
- an ‘outstanding’ school that has become an academy may be exempt from routine inspection.
Rating and reports
About Foxfields Academy
- Type: Academy
- Boarding: No
- Religious character: None
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Age Range: 4 - 16
- Gender: Mixed
- Number of pupils: 52
- School capacity: 50
- Address: Hospital Lane, Blaby, Leicestershire, LE8 4FE
- Region: East Midlands
Contact details and general enquiries
- Principal: Mr James Ellis
- Telephone: 01163440343
- Website: http://www.foxfields-cit.co.uk
Give feedback on this school
Use our Ofsted Parent View Survey to tell us what you think of this school or your child’s experiences.
For any general enquiries about Foxfields Academy, please contact the school directly.
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other special schools near you.
To compare other schools and colleges, go to the search (external link).
Get report alerts for Foxfields Academy
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.