The Potters Bar Day Nursery and Pre-school
URN: 2684898Address: 86 High Street, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 5AT
No report yet – why?
There may not be a report because:
- this service hasn’t been inspected yet
- an inspection has taken place recently, but the report hasn’t been published yet.
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Early Years Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last report.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About The Potters Bar Day Nursery and Pre-school
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Full day care
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: 86 High Street, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 5AT
- Region: East of England
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 01707 655 122
Registered by Little Garden Day Nurseries Limited
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- Tiptree Day Nursery and Pre-School
- Oak Tree Day Nursery and Pre-School
- Woodlands Day Nursery and Pre-School
- Rainbow Day Nursery and Pre-School
- Victoria House Day Nursery and Pre-School
- Hammersmith Day Nursery & Pre-School
- The Carshalton Day Nursery and Pre-School
- The Finchley Day Nursery and Pre-school
- The New Barnet Day Nursery and Pre-School
- Harrow Day Nursery and Montessori
- The Beaconsfield Day Nursery and Pre-School
- Crews Hill Day Nursery and Pre-School
- The Roehampton Day Nursery and Pre-School
- The Dulwich Day Nursery & Pre-School
- The Kentish Town Day Nursery & Pre-School
- Drayton House Day Nursery and Pre-School
- The Clapham Day Nursery & Pre-School
- The Brentford Day Nursery & Pre-School
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for The Potters Bar Day Nursery and Pre-school
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.