Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Early Years Register, Compulsory Childcare Register, Voluntary Childcare Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last inspection.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About Super Camps – Putney
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Out-of school day care
- Local authority: Wandsworth
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: Putney High School, 35-37 Putney Hill, LONDON, SW15 6BH
- Region: London
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 01235 467303
Registered by Super Camps Limited
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- Super Camps - Blackheath
- Super Camps - Knightsbridge
- Super Camps - Newbury
- Super Camps At Bromley High School
- Super Camps At Charterhouse
- Super Camps At Cumnor House For Boys
- Super Camps At Duncombe School
- Super Camps At Glenesk School
- Super Camps At Kensington Preparatory School
- Super Camps At Kingshott School
- Super Camps At Notting Hill And Ealing High School
- Super Camps At Oxford High School
- Super Camps At St James Prep School
- Super Camps At St Swithun's School
- Super Camps at Akeley Wood Junior School
- Super Camps at Beacon School
- Super Camps at Brighton Girls
- Super Camps at Cumnor House School
- Super Camps at Dunraven School
- Super Camps at Godolphin School
- Super Camps at High March School
- Super Camps at Kingswood Preparatory School
- Super Camps at North Bridge House Senior School
- Super Camps at Northwood College
- Super Camps at Oakfields Preparatory School
- Super Camps at Royal High School Bath
- Super Camps at Royal High School Prep Bath
- Super Camps at Talbot Heath School
- Super Camps at The Abbey School
- Super Camps at The Croft Preparatory School
- Super Camps at Wimbledon High School
- Super Camps at the Royal Masonic School for Girls
- Super Camps- Canterbury
- SuperCamps at Abingdon School
- SuperCamps at St Mary's Preparatory School
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for Super Camps – Putney
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.