St Swithuns After School Club
URN: EY422710Address: St. Swithuns C of E Primary School, Grundy Crescent, Kennington, OXFORD, OX1 5PS
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Early Years Register, Compulsory Childcare Register, Voluntary Childcare Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last report.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About St Swithuns After School Club
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Out-of school day care
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: St. Swithuns C of E Primary School, Grundy Crescent, Kennington, OXFORD, OX1 5PS
- Region: South East
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 01865 594324
Registered by Oxford Active Limited
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- Active Camps @ Wychwood School
- Active Camps at Winchester House School
- Active Adventure @ Phillip and James School
- Active Adventure - Kingham
- Active Camps Rye St Antony
- Active Camps - Oxford
- Active Adventure @ Colstons School
- West Oxford After School Club
- Active Camps @ Lycee International
- Active Camps @ Kings Canterbury School
- Active Camps @ Bishopsgate School
- Active Camps at Beechwood Park School
- Redwoods Active Camp
- Active Adventure @ Ashfold School
- Active Camps - Rugby
- Active Adventure @ Summer Fields School
- Active Adventure at Walhampton School
- Active Adventure at Swanbourne House School
- Active Camps at Ibstock Place
- Active Camps at Blackheath Prep
- Active Camps - Cambridge
- Active Camps Sibford
- Active Camps – Wokingham
- St. Ebbes After School Club Closed
- Wolvercote After School Club Closed
- Active Clubs - St Christopher's Closed
- Active Camps – Oxford Closed
- Blake After School Club Closed
- Active Camps - Rugby School Closed
- Our Lady's After School Club Closed
- Active Camps At Wycliffe School Closed
- Active Adventure – Blenheim Closed
- St Ebbes After School Club Closed
- Active Camps at St Margaret's Closed
- Tackley After School Club Closed
- Active Adventure – Dorking Closed
- Active Camps – Bromley Closed
- Active Camps At Henley College Closed
- Uffington After School Club Closed
- Active Camps - Cobham Closed
- Active Camps - Southampton Closed
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for St Swithuns After School Club
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.