URN: 52312Address: 36 County Road, MAIDSTONE, Kent, ME14 1UZ
From February 2020 arrangements for Ofsted inspection of education, skills and work in prisons and young offender institutions are:
- We usually inspect as part of a His Majesty’s Inspectorate of Prisons (HMIP) inspection and our findings are published in the ‘Purposeful activity’ section of the report on the HMIP website.
- We may carry out an inspection without HMIP and our findings are published on this website.
From January 2012 to February 2020 we only inspected with HMIP.
Rating and reports
About HMP Maidstone
- Type: Prison and young offender institutions
- Religious character: Does Not Apply
- Local authority: Kent
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: 36 County Road, MAIDSTONE, Kent, ME14 1UZ
- Region: South East
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other prison and young offender institutions near you.
Get report alerts for HMP Maidstone
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.