Spring - Carousel
URN: EY539434Address: Chapel Hill, Braintree, CM7 3QZ
Rating and reports
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last report.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About Spring - Carousel
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises
- Local authority: Essex
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: Chapel Hill, Braintree, CM7 3QZ
- Region: East of England
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 01376 326542
Registered by Action For Children Developments Ltd
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- Spring - First Steps
- Spring - Big Cherry Tree
- Spring – Boscombe Down
- Spring - St Bart's Out Of School Hours Centre
- Spring - Medmenham
- Spring – St Bart's House
- Spring-Raf Shawbury
- Spring - High Wycombe
- Bedlington Station Playgroup
- Spring - Seesaw
- Spring Levels
- Spring OSCARS @ Westgate Academy
- Spring Hollies
- Spring Wellsprings
- Spring Bishops Hull
- Acorn Family Centre
- Little Rainbows Day Nursery
- Spring - Harlequin
- Spring - RAF Waddington
- Spring Thorpe Hamlet
- Spring - Northumberland Heath
- Spring - RAF Waddington 2nd site
- Spring - Layfield
- Spring - Howdon
- Spring - RAF Scampton
- Spring Cedars
- Spring - Winlaton
- Spring Milecross
- Spring - Leam Lane
- Spring - Bensham
- Spring - Deckham
- Spring OSCARS @ Redwood Academy
- Spring Wittering
- Spring - RAF Wyton
- Kids Club Honnington
- Spring - RAF Boulmer
- Spring - RAF Halton
- Spring - RAF Honington
- Spring - RAF Benson
- Spring - Highfield
- Spring - RAF Cosford
- Spring Hunstanton Closed
- Spring - Riverbank Closed
- Spring - Cheyne Closed
- Spring - St. Quintins Closed
- Spring - Linton On Ouse Primary Closed
- Spring - Clare Gardens Closed
- Spring - Fairfield Closed
- Spring - Violet Melchett Closed
- Spring - RAF Linton-on-Ouse Closed
- Spring - Gaywood Closed
- Spring-Kids Holiday Club Closed
- Spring - RAF Wittering 2nd site Closed
- Spring - Oak Tree Closed
- Spring Holt Closed
- Spring - Honeypot (Folkestone) Closed
- Spring Beacon Closed
- Spring Worthy Down Closed
- Spring - Raf Waddington 2nd Site Closed
- Spring - Homelands Closed
- Spring – Bedlington Closed
- Spring Raf Wyton - Holiday Club Closed
- Spring - Rosehill Closed
- Spring - St Bart's – Smiles Closed
At the same postcode
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for Spring - Carousel
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.