Spring - Medmenham
URN: EY555783Address: The Community Centre, West Close, Medmenham, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2EH
Rating and reports
RegistrationRegister(s): Early Years Register, Compulsory Childcare Register, Voluntary Childcare Register
Early Years Register
Providers on the Early Years Register will normally be inspected at least once within a 6-year window.
We will prioritise the first inspection of newly registered providers on the Early Years register. This will normally be within 30 months of their registration date.
Good or outstanding - We will inspect them at least once within a 6-year window from their last report.
Requires improvement - We usually re-inspect all childminders, pre-school provision and nursery provision within 12 months of the latest inspection.
Inadequate - We re-inspect all provision within six months of the latest inspection.
Group provision will normally receive a telephone call at around midday on the working day before the start of the inspection.
Group providers that do not operate regularly, will usually receive a call no more than five days before the inspection.
We can also inspect without notice.
Each year, we inspect 1 in 10 of those who are only on the Childcare Register.
We do not inspect any provider on the Childcare Register until it has been registered for at least 3 months unless we receive information about possible non-compliance.
We will usually only inspect a provider on the Childcare Register once in any 12-month period unless we receive concerns.
For inspections of providers of childcare on domestic premises that operate regularly, we will carry out an unannounced inspection.
For all other inspections (childminders, nannies and childcare on non-domestic premises and childcare on domestic premises that does not operate regularly), we give no more than five days’ notice.
We can also inspect without notice.
About Spring - Medmenham
- Type: Childcare on Non-Domestic Premises, Full day care
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
LocationView location on Google maps
- Address: The Community Centre, West Close, Medmenham, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2EH
- Region: South East
Contact details and general enquiries
- Telephone: 01628 476419
Registered by Action For Children Developments Ltd
Open to show all providers under the same Registered Person
- Spring - RAF Waddington
- Spring - Big Cherry Tree
- Spring – Boscombe Down
- Spring - First Steps
- Spring-Raf Shawbury
- Spring - St Bart's Out Of School Hours Centre
- Spring Cedars
- Spring - RAF Scampton
- Spring – St Bart's House
- Spring - Seesaw
- Spring Levels
- Spring - Carousel
- Spring Hollies
- Spring Wellsprings
- Spring Bishops Hull
- Acorn Family Centre
- Little Rainbows Day Nursery
- Spring - Harlequin
- Spring Milecross
- Spring - High Wycombe
- Spring - Northumberland Heath
- Spring - RAF Waddington 2nd site
- Spring - Layfield
- Spring Wittering
- Spring - Howdon
- Spring - Winlaton
- Spring - Leam Lane
- Spring - Bensham
- Spring - Deckham
- Bedlington Station Playgroup
- Spring Thorpe Hamlet
- Spring - RAF Cosford
- Spring - RAF Wyton
- Kids Club Honnington
- Spring - RAF Boulmer
- Spring - RAF Halton
- Spring - RAF Honington
- Spring - RAF Benson
- Spring OSCARS @ Redwood Academy
- Spring - Highfield
- Spring - Fairfield Closed
- Spring - Riverbank Closed
- Spring - Violet Melchett Closed
- Spring - Clare Gardens Closed
- Spring - Gaywood Closed
- Spring - Raf Waddington 2nd Site Closed
- Spring Holt Closed
- Spring - St. Quintins Closed
- Spring - RAF Linton-on-Ouse Closed
- Spring - Cheyne Closed
- Spring-Kids Holiday Club Closed
- Spring Hunstanton Closed
- Spring - RAF Wittering 2nd site Closed
- Spring - Linton On Ouse Primary Closed
- Spring - Oak Tree Closed
- Spring Raf Wyton - Holiday Club Closed
- Spring Worthy Down Closed
- Spring - Honeypot (Folkestone) Closed
- Spring - Rosehill Closed
- Spring Beacon Closed
- Spring - Homelands Closed
- Spring - St Bart's – Smiles Closed
- Spring – Bedlington Closed
Not what you're looking for?
Search and compare other Pre-school/day nursery/out-of-school care providers near you.
Get report alerts for Spring - Medmenham
You’ll only receive an email alert when we publish a new report.
Read our Contacting or Working with Ofsted: privacy notice to see what we do with your personal information.
You can also set up email alerts for other parts of the website. Find out more about email alerts for Ofsted.